- Microphone: Snowball USB Microphone
- Screen Recorder: Screenflow or Camtasia (both Mac and PC)
- Slides: Keynote (for Mac) or Powerpoint (both Mac and PC) or Google Slides (available with Google Drive account)
- Video Conversion: To get the appropriate file you need for uploading on your video hosting service you can use Any Video Converter Pro (or just hire someone on Fiverr to do this for you)
- Hosting Your Video: Choose a service that will host & encrypt the video for you, such as AmazonS3, Vimeo or Wistia.
- WordPress: Create a landing page and set up your webinar by using the video URL or built-in video embed tool.
- WebinarJam: Good for evergreen webinars, also serves the video for your webinar directly. See Best Webinar Software For Sales Funnel
- GotoWebinar: You could record your webinar live, and then offer it as an evergreen replay with this tool.
Pros Of Doing It Live: You can command interaction and answer questions on the spot.
Cons of Doing It Live: It’s not “evergreen”––unless you record it and make it an ongoing replay. Which is a pretty solid technique to go with.